Wednesday, April 21, 2010

INDIAAA

Its fucking hot here. You sweat while you bath and you sweat after stepping oout of the bath. The funny thing is you still try to bath to clean yourself when you know youre gonna sweat immediately after that.

Besides that, college is fucking retarded. 34 hours a week of lecture is like killing me. But thats not all ! You practically understand 20 % of what the teachers are saying, and you spend the night googling nonsensical terms and trying to study. This life is so lifeless.

But hey, my life was lifeless before this anyway. Not much difference. The main difference is a huge bag of cash awaits me in like 10 years time. Yay. Big inspiration.

My target is too pass the exams on the borderline. High IQ doesn't help you in doing well in dentistry. You gotta have boobs and sexy body to get help from teachers, and spend hours painting your nails or manicures or whatever girls call when they transform their nails into little butterflies.

THis really helps LOL. Im serious, cause theres a lot of handwork and art involved. As a dude with dota as his life, my only handwork comes in the keyboard typing criteria, something that probably will give me carpal tunnels sometime later. This sucks.

ON THE OTHER HAND, THIS PLACE ROCKS.

I actually get to see the rare and elusive FEMALE human bodies everyday. Not the paddy fields in Kedah and my noob dog that shits wherever it wants. Thankfully, there are some bitchy ones that you can always glance. Don't need to feel guilty about it, because they wore those facking clothes for a reason. To give lifeless dudes like me something to fap about.

Also, considering I never studied for the past 2 years and 4 months ( since SPM ended ), I have written more notes than I ever had for the past 2.4 years in 1 week. But life is good. I have the perfect plan. IM GONNNAAAAA.....

Study for 5 years. Be a dentist. work 3 years as a houseman. Specialize. And finally purchase a Vietnam wife for a reasonable price, make some babies and grow old.

Thats all for now, its time to eat dinner and then study.

OH DID YOU KNOW.
I KNOW HOW TOOTH FORMS WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN YOUR MUMS WOMB. STARTS AT 6TH WEEK AFTER FERTILIZATION. HOW AWESOME IS THAT. kidding. Next time when Im a dentist, im gonna explain to the babies and their mothers about how their teeth was formed when they were still an embryo. LMAO.

1 comment:

Miss SS =) said...

wtf wtf vietnamese wife lol!!!

oih, you still owe me a story of how human teeth grow even when they are still embryo!

zzzzz. post more often! and please, just break your rules la and post some pictos! :)