Friday, April 23, 2010

Pictures


On popular demand ( 1 reader ), I shall post some photos of India !

Few photos only haha :P but well better than nothing i guess :D

This is some fun stuff we do in art class. As future dentists, its essential we know how to draw out microscopes. In the near future, we will able to use this pencil drawn microscopes to see teeth more carefully !
The teacher gave me a good too :P Ahem. Not boasting.

The retarded toilet flusher we have below...


We also have another toilet... but its too dangerous to enter. We have locked it up and never used it so far since moving in... So no pics of that toilet.

The place I stay is shown below... ( Outside view, meaning the houses you see are other peoples houses lol )

Super Milo, Mudah ! Tidak Perlu Air Panas! Its so unbelievable, I haven't even dared tried it since I got here...

Time to study now. Have a test tomorrow. Might be online tonight ^_^. Or not.


No comments: