Monday, May 3, 2010

FAIL SPAGHETTI AND MORE FAIL

Recently Ive gotten on a mini failure streak.

Firstly, a group of friends decided to cook pasta with super spaghetti imported sauce with added chicken and mushroom ! How great is that :).

To bad a noob ( main chef called Philip ) decided to cook the mee till all the water dries up ( instead of cooking it and sieving it from the water ).

The result = PORRIDGE PASTA. The pasta was so moist, even the great sauce, mushrooms and chicken failed to recover its taste :(.

Fail pasta, fail spaghetti.

Recently I had a mini exam too. They gave us one hour to write about 3 questions. I memorized everything so detailed, that although I wrote everything without pausing, I could only finish 2/3 questions ( First question carries 15, 2nd carries 5 and 3rd carries 5 marks ). :(. I will remind myself not to memorize every word in the dentistry text book from now on. Simplicity = win !

Also I made another 4 cubes today ( 5 actually, but 1 totally screwed up ). About 2 are really small and cute and lovely enough to one day be sand papered into a perfect 1 inch cube. Really happy. Its now left at college to dry for a few days =D.

No comments: