Saturday, May 22, 2010

Update

There hasnt been an internet connection at my place for like 1+ weeks or more than 2 im not sure. India at its best again I guess !

Nothing much happened anyway in the two weeks.

There was a test which I totally studied for something else and I got a 2/15 for my effort. Not bad considering I did not cheat in the exam and didn't study for that particular subject for that matter LOL. My friend actually cheated and took his note book out and copied it, and got a 1/15 Haha. Guess his notes sucks. ( Mental note not to borrow his notes ).

Apart from that, a girl is extremely pissed with me. Actually there are two LOL. One is because she is really bitchy and she got what was coming to her ( I kinda made a super comment about her being shitty, evil and bitchy LOL, so, no loss there ). The other girl is kinda a funny story. I had a friend chasing her. So I kinda egged him on to talk to her and get to know her and he did the unexpected and asked her out before actually even saying more than 10 words to her in her whole life. Long story short, he got rejected, got labelled as a stalker, and somehow, I became the culprit of this short romantic comedy. She is so pissed with me I have nothing to say anymore LOL. But it don't matter much to me anyway, but since if I dont write this out in this blog, I got nothing to write anyways ~

Besides that, we are also asked to carve maxillary central incissor teeth ( its the 2 most center teeth of your upper jaw ). I failed to do it in like 4 hours of lesson. I went home, continued to carve to tooth out of wax. I KINDA SUCCEEDED after like 4 hours of doing it at home. Then, dinner arrived. I was in such a hurry to clear my table of all the un-needed wax that I accidentally threw away my teeth that I carve too. DAM.

Haha, but no worries, I know the technique to make the tooth already, so am gonna do it tomorrow or something like that :).

No comments: